WHY A BUSINESS INVENTORY IS ESSENTIAL
Advice from Tricia:
- Know the value of your business contents to ensure you have sufficient insurance coverage.
- A detailed list of all business assets is more thorough than a depreciation schedule.
- When seeking a loan or line of credit, this document will prove value of assets for collateral.
- Prevent duplicate purchases – especially helpful when you have items in offsite storage facilities.
- Have a full picture of the value of total assets for a sale, merger, acquisition, or purchase of a business.
- Proof of uninsured losses to support a loss deduction claimed on your income tax returns.
Find out more: https://uniquelyyoursdigitalsolutions.com/business-inventory
Take care of your business. Protect what you have! Get a business inventory today. Contact me via phone at 925-206-0103 or by email: email@example.com to schedule your inventory today.