“INTERNATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE” DAY: It’s a day just for fun to let out the pirate in each of us. Practice up your “pirate-speak” in anticipation of this day. The conversation will be lively. Aye, Matey!
Pirate Terms and Phrases
- All hands hoay = Everyone get on the deck.
- Avast ye = Pay attention.
- Dance the hempen jig = To hang someone.
- Dungbie = Rear end.
- Hempen halter = The noose used to hang people.
- Hornswaggle = To cheat.
- Shiver me timbers = An expression used to show shock or disbelief.
Take care of yourself…and what you have! Get a home inventory today. Contact me today via phone at 925-206-0103 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your home inventory today.