NATIONAL PEPPERONI PIZZA DAY: It’s a day to celebrate America’s favorite variety of pizza. Almost everybody loves pizza.
Here is some interesting trivia on the ever-popular pizza:
- Pepperoni is the most popular, preferred by 36% of people.
- Over 3 Billion pizzas are sold in the U.S. each year. (It’s a staple in my house)
- More pizzas are sold on Super Bowl Sunday, than any other day of the year.
- Halloween is the second most popular day for eating pizzas.
- Over 17% of restaurants are pizzerias, or serve pizza.
- The first pizza was sold in Naples Italy in 1738.
Go Paperless with Your Digital Legacy! A Digital Legacy is your virtual, secure, safe deposit box. It contains your key information, wishes and life documents in a centralized online portal. This is your tool for managing all your life documents, leaving your legacy organized for your heirs. Contact me via phone at 925-206-0103 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your digital legacy appointment now.