- Promote professionalism through my products, services, and interaction with others.
- Fulfill all obligations in a respectful and business-like manner.
- Conduct myself in a manner that will not denigrate this industry or other inventory professionals.
- Support fellow members and other asset industry professionals for the common good of the industry.
- Promote the competency and professionalism of myself and my staff through continuing education.
- Conduct myself with honesty and integrity in all business and personal relationships.
- Answer all questions truthfully and honestly prior to, during, and after services rendered.
- Offer services only for which I am qualified, and make every effort to refer a service professional for those I cannot perform.
- Promote and advertise my services honestly.
- Respect the intellectual property of others and will not use this proprietary information without permission.
- Honor the trust expected of an inventory professional.
- Take precautions to maintain all customer information in a secure manner.
- Do not disclose information about my customers (i.e., data, photos, reports, etc.), in verbal or written form.
- Do not sell, share, trade, or otherwise provide customer databases to other companies or individuals.
- Publish client testimonials only with their written consent.
- Serve customers with respect and courtesy.
- Arrive at the scheduled time, prepared to complete the task promptly and efficiently.
- Complete all projects within the agreed-upon timeframe and deliver the finished product on time and in the format expected.
- Place customers’ needs first.
- Strive to exceed customer expectations.